Online Registration opens on Wednesday, July 25th. This is for anyone returning to Spring Lake or any students who were enrolled anywhere within Nebo District last year. Kindergarten students who pre-registered in the spring should also register as a returning student at this time.
- Simply log on to our website: springlake.nebo.edu
- Click on the "registration" tab
- Follow the steps to register your child.
- Those who are registered by July 31st will be able to log on to SIS and view class placements beginning on August 1st.
- Thank you in advance for your optional donations which allow us to provide school supplies, field trips, assemblies, and extra events for students.
Walk-In Registration will be held on Wednesday, August 1st from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm for anyone enrolling a new student for the first time or anyone needing help with the process or access to a computer. Come in to the school and our office staff will be there to assist you. Kindergarten students who were not pre-registered in the spring will need to register on this day. New students will need to provide the following:
- An official birth certificate
- Complete immunization records
- Proof of residency (a city bill, rental agreement, etc.)
Students cannot be assigned to a class until registration is complete. It may take 24-48 hours for the system to update before you can view your child's teacher on Aspire/SIS.