ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Registration is the process of providing or verifying your student's information, and signing any documents required by the district or by legislation; this can be done online to save time. Additional documentation is also required for first-time students or if any of these additional documents have changed for a returning student; these additional documents must be delivered in person. (see step 4)
Your student will only be enrolled into classes after the school verifies the completion of the Registration process and that all required documentation has been provided.
NOTE: Kindergarten students did pre-register in March; however, they still need to do online registration (to verify information and sign required documents) in order to complete the registration process.
Online Registration is done yearly.
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Pay Donation for field trips, assemblies, classroom supplies, special grade level events, and more. The suggested one time amount is $25 per child for the entire year.
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- School Meals
- If your child is a returning student, skip this step. If your child is a new student, please deliver necessary documentation to the School (Required for 1st time Spring Lake students, or if one of these has changed)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Custody
- Primary Home Language (Other than English)
Once all of the previous steps have been completed your child will be registered for the 2017-2018 school year and you will not need to attend walk-in registration. Class assignments will be available to view on SIS beginning on July 31st. If you have any questions, our secretaries are in the office Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Walk-In Registration: August 1st from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- For those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
- For first time Spring Lake students required to bring documentation.
- For returning students who need to make changes to custody, medical, or residency status. (Note: Please bring documentation).
A Note from our PTA:
Please Join PTA this year to be involved in your child's school life, enjoy discounts on School apparel, Carnival, and other PTA events, and to make a difference at our school. Visit their website for early access, member benefits, and to learn more today.